Radial Arm Saw

I have made a few upgrades to the big DeWalt GE radial arm saw. I added some clamps to the fence to help hold down work pieces. I have also added a handle to the gate on the dust collection so it can be pulled out of the hole that it sits in more easily. I have added some Plexiglass covers to the blade guard just to make it look more finished. I also moved the panic button from the front of the arm to under the table. I made a wide piece of wood to make contact with the panic button that now acts as a big panic button that I can hit with my leg. There’s still more to do but it seems like it is up and running now.

  • Site Comments

Write a comment